Thursday, June 12, 2008

An American Classic



Sadly, due to various family issues and scheduling conflicts, I will not be going to my usual family reunion in South Carolina this year. The most devastating part of this is that I can't make it to any Bojangles fast food joints, which aren't located anywhere near here. In tribute, I am awarding them:


4.89 Anti-bears. Best chicken sandwich available in the US says a lot in my mind. Their slogan is "Southern Born and Breaded." And even Garz, the chicken tender expert, says this place is tops. You can't buy a better endorsement than that. Bojangles also claims to have the best iced tea on the planet, and that's no Harvard lie. Throw in a few Bo'Berry Biscuits for dessert and you've got yourself a primo fast food staple.


2 Bears. I have to plan a road trip to the coast just to eat there. It may very well be worth it though. I can pick people up on the way if you're interested.

6 comments:

charz said...

There's one in nashville... we could meet halfway. (is that halfway?)

Danny said...

i remember reading about this place and how the name is supposed to be pronounced with a spanglish flair...say "Bojangles" like a Mexican person saying "Los Angeles"

That makes this place hilarious too

Eric said...

when would you go? east coast road trip could be pretty good.

J said...

i guess my sarcasm didn't show through. i wouldn't walk across the street to eat at bojangles!

charz said...

Booooooooooooo

Eric said...

Well that's good. If that trip would have happened I would have wanted to stop at Chick-fil-a so I could have had something decent while you were bogjanglin'.