Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Song

I am about to leave for Austin to hang with Eric (Garz) and Jono. But before I leave I want to post this Halloween song. Now I know what you're thinking, "Danny, you already made a Halloween post!" Well yeah, I put up a random downtown picture of my girlfriend, but I was really drunk when I posted that. And Eric, if you read this, I'm gonna need some kind of energy drink tonight because I didn't sleep much last night at all. Of course I'm gonna buy some Lone Star on my way up if I remember.


K, here's a scary-type video from the Misfits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diese süße und fröhliche Kollektion thomas sabo charm umfasst Bands in den Formen der Diademe und Kronen mit thomas sabo anhänger Steinen, Burgen, Zauberstäbe, thomas sabo charms reduziert Glas Pantoffeln und Prinzessinnen selbst! thomas sabo charms günstig Und sie kommen in einer Vielzahl von noblen thomas sabo anhänger günstig und girly Farben: rosa, weiß, lila, thomas sabo anhänger billig blau und gold. Alle Mädchen wollen in einigen thomas sabo 2010 zu investieren und dann kann es losgehen dass Handelssystem und thomas sabo reduziert Sie erhalten alle Prinzessinnen euch sein! Und für Sie gibt es die thomas sabo shop Jungs Silly Bandz-Sea Creatures-Bereich.