Monday, April 7, 2008

Songs of the Day

Happy Monday! Garfield the cat disagrees with me (he hated Mondays), and I disagree with myself too. Mondays suck. I've never listened to the Happy Mondays, but even if they were great I don't think I could come to like Mondays.

Anyway, I've got a few songs that are Monday-appropriate. They're all a few years old and all have some sort of intangible lingering hint of melancholy in the melodies. There are only three I could immediately think of:

Enon - Natural Disasters
Stars - Set Yourself on Fire
Crystal Skulls - Airport Motels

Also, my family dog was put to sleep yesterday. It kind of came out of nowhere (his spleen ruptured yesterday afternoon because of an undetected tumor) and I'm bummed, but not as much as I should be. What's wrong with me?

R.I.P. Whiskey (1997?-2008).

No comments: