Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is what's on my mind right now:

Miller Chill. Has anyone else seen the sudden blitz of tv advertisements for this beer. I'm sure at least garz, our favorite wisconsonian, has. It's allegedly "inspired" by a mexican recipe. What does that mean? Did they have to use the word "inspire," as opposed to "knock-off," so as to avoid legal troubles. Has anyone tried this beer? I foresee it being a shitty corona wannabe. That's all... just hoping to get an answer, or possibly inspire a tasting/review of the product. Who knows, maybe it will turn out to be the "champagne" of mexican beers...

2 comments:

Eric said...

I'm going to guess that "inspired by a Mexican recipe" means they had imbibed a few Mexican beers when they came up with the idea...not necessarily that it bears any resemblance to the flavor of an actual Mexican beer (although maybe a Mexican bear...). You remember those ads for Tequiza a while back? I think this idea is a knock-off of that one. I haven't had it, but I'm going to confidently say that Miller Chill tastes bad.

Danny said...

I've had it and you should like it assuming you like limeade mixed with watery beer.